Velvet Bomber Jacket
Velvet Bomber Jacket
80% Viscose, 20% Silk
Dry Clean Only
*Please note that this is a general guideline. Sizing and fit may vary depending on the style of the garment and the look you want to achieve.
All of our camisoles, tunics, slips, and slip dresses are cut on a bias for an easy fit and comfortable stretch that flows
All of our garments are crafted with pre washed silk and the laces are delicately hand trimmed. Optimal silk
Whether you are looking for new ways to wear and layer your newly purchased Gold Hawk pieces or want to see how to wear and layer Gold Hawk pieces before your purchase, we encourage you to browse for inspiration!
How to use the style guide:
- View the entire Gold Hawk's
in a single page! Collection
- Love a look? A piece? Every look is labeled with the style number of each piece of clothing that the model is wearing.
- Search for the items you want by clicking on the magnifying glass located on the right side of the top header and type in the style number of the item.
- If the search did not yield any results, the item is either not in stock or coming soon. Come back and check in with us to see if the items are back in stock!
- Sign up on our mailing list to be in the know on when new items and colors are online and in stock!
- Have more questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: If the look or the item you are looking for is from a past collection, those items will not be back in stock.
We offer FREE standard shipping and return on all 48 contiguous U.S.
All of our garments are sent directly from Gold Hawk HQ in Los Angeles, California. We process every order within 48 business hours upon receiving your order. Please note our business and customer service hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PST.
*The cut off time for any expedited or overnight shipping is 2 pm PST
Please Note: We do not currently ship to hotels.
48 Contiguous U.S. Orders:
Non-Contiguous U.S. (Plus U.S. Territories):
Non-US Customers: You may be charged duties, tariffs, taxes, or fees depending on your country's import policies. You are responsible for those charges.