Plum Miami Bloom Mia Cami
Plum Miami Bloom Mia Cami
Silk v neck double strap camisole, cut on bias. The double straps on this cami allow for the option of wearing both up, or one up and one down.
Shell: 100% Silk
Cold Hand Wash, Do Not Bleach
Dry Flat, Do Not Wring
Iron Using Low Temperature Setting
May Be Dry Cleaned
*Please note that this is a general guideline. Sizing and fit may vary depending on the style of the garment and the look you want to achieve.
All of our camisoles, tunics, slips, and slip dresses are cut on a bias for an easy fit and comfortable stretch that flows
All of our garments are crafted with pre washed silk and the laces are delicately hand trimmed. Optimal silk
Whether you are looking for new ways to wear and layer your newly purchased Gold Hawk pieces or want to see how to wear and layer Gold Hawk pieces before your purchase, we encourage you to browse for inspiration!
How to use the style guide:
- View the entire Gold Hawk's
in a single page! Collection
- Love a look? A piece? Every look is labeled with the style number of each piece of clothing that the model is wearing.
- Search for the items you want by clicking on the magnifying glass located on the right side of the top header and type in the style number of the item.
- If the search did not yield any results, the item is either not in stock or coming soon. Come back and check in with us to see if the items are back in stock!
- Sign up on our mailing list to be in the know on when new items and colors are online and in stock!
- Have more questions? Email us at email@example.com
*Please note: If the look or the item you are looking for is from a past collection, those items will not be back in stock.
We offer FREE standard shipping and return on all 48 contiguous U.S.
All of our garments are sent directly from Gold Hawk HQ in Los Angeles, California. We process every order within 48 business hours upon receiving your order. Please note our business and customer service hours are Monday - Friday, 9 am to 5 pm PST.
*The cut off time for any expedited or overnight shipping is 2 pm PST
Please Note: We do not currently ship to hotels.
48 Contiguous U.S. Orders:
Non-Contiguous U.S. (Plus U.S. Territories):
Non-US Customers: You may be charged duties, tariffs, taxes, or fees depending on your country's import policies. You are responsible for those charges.
- Sale items are final sale, and are only eligible for store credit.
- Shipping costs are not refundable.
- Warehouse sale, sample sale, and invite-only sale orders are final sale and not eligible for refunds, returns, exchanges, or store credit.
- We are not responsible any delays that may occur once your order has been shipped, and delays by the carriers do not constitute a guaranteed refund, return, exchange, or store credit. In the event of a delay by the carrier, you are still liable for any and all shipping and return fees, and any and all duty, tax, tariffs, and/or fees imposed by your country.
- If you wish to cancel your order, you must do so before the order has been shipped. Cancellation requests made after the order has been shipped are still liable for any and all shipping and return fees, and any and all duty, tax, tariffs, and/or fees imposed by your country.
- For any purchases made after September 22th, 2021, there will be a $10.00 USD return/exchange shipping fee per shipment for the contiguous 48 U.S. States.
Lost and Undelivered Packages: If you have not received your package, please contact us within 30 days of the ship date so that we may open a claim. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number. You will need to fill out an affidavit to complete the claim, which will be sent to you by email. Once the claim is approved, you will receive either a refund or a re-ship.